Portfolio Polish Pt. 1
For the final project, I will not be taking up any new undertakings. Instead, I'm going to go back and polish what I've got to portfolio level quality. For a lot of these need work here and there to get them to the stretch goals I originally intended. I'll be prioritizing more leisure work first, then pushing to pieces that need a lot more work.
As my friend says, "In a hundred-mile journey, the first ninety mile is merely half of it."
Below I've dedicated a good chunk of time to properly assessing scope and planning out which projects I should be tackling first. For this, I used Notion. Each thumbnail is a page of its own, with a set plan. Because I'm tackling multiple projects, and refining with knowledge that I've accumulated over my time at FIEA, this journey will most likely go beyond the final submission (probably into Ventures).
No comments:
Post a Comment